Rabu, 26 Januari 2011

TATAU NK LETAK TAJOK PE..POOR ME :(



Plis dunt tell me not to cry

Plis dunt say there was a reason why

You dunt knw wut i am feeling

Or How much I hurt

v
v


You can says to forget about it and b strong

But deep down i am sad

I dunt expect you to understand why

For no reason i break down n start to cry

v
v

My life has changed forever

And tat's is why i am not acting like the same old me

Plis dunt try to act like nothing happen

bcoz it changed my life forever

i will never b the same again


v
v

Not today, not tomorrow, but never

the best thing u can do for me is just be there

be there as my fren

so wut ever come n go we still can laugh n cry together


v
v


i miss u

Tiada ulasan:

PENGALAMAN NGERI DALAM BILIK BEDAH

Assalammualaikum, lov sambung lagi cerita dari yg ni pengalaman-mengandungkan-anak-kedua masuk je bilik bedah semua dah...